Clue: Mozart subject
We have 1 answer for the clue Mozart subject. See the results below.
- Barber of opera
- Mozart's "Le Nozze di ___"
- Paris daily, with "Le"
- Singer of the aria "Largo al factotum"
- See 38-Across
- Singer of Rossini's "Largo al factotum"
- Subject of an opera marriage
- Barber of Seville
- "The Marriage of ___" (opera by today's birthday composer)
- The barber of Seville
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 22, 2005
- New York Times - October 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Mozart subject that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!