Clue: Baseball's Iron Horse
We have 3 answers for the clue Baseball's Iron Horse. See the results below.
- < Player with this retired number
- FIRST BASEMAN
- Ripken Jr. surpassed him
- Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats"
- Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams
- Player with the first retired number in baseball
- He played 2,130 consecutive games
- Member of Murderers' Row
- Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams
- Subject of "The Pride of the Yankees"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 02, 2013
- New York Times - February 07, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - February 10, 2012
- Universal - October 29, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Baseball's Iron Horse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!