Clue: Basic Halloween costume
We have 2 answers for the clue Basic Halloween costume. See the results below.
- Possible cause of goose bumps
- Mere semblance
- Hamlet's father, e.g.
- Write for another
- See 44-Across
- Write (for)
- Word game popularized by James Thurber
- Easy-to-make Halloween costume
- Disembodied spirit
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 30, 2008
- New York Times - December 22, 1997
- New York Times - July 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Basic Halloween costume that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!