Clue: Mere semblance
We have 2 answers for the clue Mere semblance. See the results below.
- Basic Halloween costume
- Possible cause of goose bumps
- Hamlet's father, e.g.
- Write for another
- See 44-Across
- Write (for)
- Word game popularized by James Thurber
- Easy-to-make Halloween costume
- Disembodied spirit
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 18, 2005
- New York Times - February 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Mere semblance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!