Clue: Disembodied spirit
We have 2 answers for the clue Disembodied spirit. See the results below.
- Basic Halloween costume
- Possible cause of goose bumps
- Mere semblance
- Hamlet's father, e.g.
- Write for another
- See 44-Across
- Write (for)
- Word game popularized by James Thurber
- Easy-to-make Halloween costume
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 13, 2005
- Washington Post - March 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Disembodied spirit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!