Clue: Hamlet's father, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Hamlet's father, e.g.. See the results below.
- Basic Halloween costume
- Possible cause of goose bumps
- Mere semblance
- Write for another
- See 44-Across
- Write (for)
- Word game popularized by James Thurber
- Easy-to-make Halloween costume
- Disembodied spirit
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 04, 2016
- USA Today - December 17, 2015
- New York Times - July 28, 2002
- New York Times - June 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Hamlet's father, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!