Clue: Bergen's bumpkin
We have 1 answer for the clue Bergen's bumpkin. See the results below.
- "Pretty stupid, huh?" declarer
- He was a real dummy
- Dummy Mortimer
- He "spoke" for Bergen
- What a dummy!
- Mortimer who was asked "How can you be so stupid?"
- Quite a dummy
- Edgar Bergen's Mortimer ___
- Bergen spoke for him
- He took the words out of Bergen's mouth
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 10, 2013
- Washington Post - October 20, 2005
- New York Times - November 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Bergen's bumpkin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!