Clue: Best-selling author Carr
We have 1 answer for the clue Best-selling author Carr. See the results below.
- "The Alienist" author Carr
- Name from Hebrew for "dog"
- Biblical spy
- Spy in Canaan
- Novelist Carr
- Joshua's companion, in the Old Testament
- One of Moses' spies
- Moses' spy
- "The Angel of Darkness" author Carr
- Emissary of Moses
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 17, 2007
- New York Times - May 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Best-selling author Carr that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!