Clue: Spy in Canaan
We have 1 answer for the clue Spy in Canaan. See the results below.
- "The Alienist" author Carr
- Best-selling author Carr
- Name from Hebrew for "dog"
- Biblical spy
- Novelist Carr
- Joshua's companion, in the Old Testament
- One of Moses' spies
- Moses' spy
- "The Angel of Darkness" author Carr
- Emissary of Moses
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 18, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 19, 2014
- USA Today - June 16, 2011
- USA Today - February 22, 2005
- USA Today - July 14, 2004
- New York Times - May 16, 2004
- Washington Post - January 25, 2001
- Washington Post - May 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Spy in Canaan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!