Clue: One of Moses' spies
We have 1 answer for the clue One of Moses' spies. See the results below.
- "The Alienist" author Carr
- Best-selling author Carr
- Name from Hebrew for "dog"
- Biblical spy
- Spy in Canaan
- Novelist Carr
- Joshua's companion, in the Old Testament
- Moses' spy
- "The Angel of Darkness" author Carr
- Emissary of Moses
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 22, 2015
- Universal - March 23, 2012
- USA Today - December 08, 2011
- Washington Post - December 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue One of Moses' spies that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!