Clue: Biblical spy
We have 1 answer for the clue Biblical spy. See the results below.
- "The Alienist" author Carr
- Best-selling author Carr
- Name from Hebrew for "dog"
- Spy in Canaan
- Novelist Carr
- Joshua's companion, in the Old Testament
- One of Moses' spies
- Moses' spy
- "The Angel of Darkness" author Carr
- Emissary of Moses
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 07, 2014
- LA Times - August 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 10, 2010
- LA Times - April 06, 2009
- Washington Post - April 03, 2007
- LA Times - November 18, 2006
- New York Times - January 02, 2006
- New York Times - May 22, 2005
- Washington Post - February 14, 2003
- New York Times - August 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Biblical spy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!