Clue: Biblical reformer
We have 1 answer for the clue Biblical reformer. See the results below.
- Poet Pound
- Book after II Chronicles
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia..."
- Jerusalem visitor from the Persian court
- College founder Cornell
- Book before Nehemiah
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus..."
- Cornell of Cornell University
- Pound of poetry
- Pound of literature
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 12, 2015
- LA Times - September 17, 2014
- LA Times - December 12, 2013
- LA Times - December 26, 2012
- LA Times - December 25, 2010
- LA Times - November 20, 2009
- LA Times - June 30, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Biblical reformer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!