Clue: Big name in Burmese history
We have 1 answer for the clue Big name in Burmese history. See the results below.
- Burma's first P.M.
- First Burmese prime minister
- 40's-60's leader overthrown by Ne Win
- Three-time Burmese prime minister
- 1940's-50's leader with a palindromic name
- "Burma Looks Ahead" author
- Bygone P.M. with a palindromic name
- First P.M. of Burma
- Burma's first prime minister
- Three-time Burmese leader
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 31, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Big name in Burmese history that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!