Clue: Three-time Burmese prime minister
We have 1 answer for the clue Three-time Burmese prime minister. See the results below.
- Burma's first P.M.
- First Burmese prime minister
- 40's-60's leader overthrown by Ne Win
- Big name in Burmese history
- 1940's-50's leader with a palindromic name
- "Burma Looks Ahead" author
- Bygone P.M. with a palindromic name
- First P.M. of Burma
- Burma's first prime minister
- Three-time Burmese leader
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 27, 2005
- New York Times - April 24, 2003
- Washington Post - September 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Three-time Burmese prime minister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!