Clue: First Burmese prime minister
We have 1 answer for the clue First Burmese prime minister. See the results below.
- Burma's first P.M.
- 40's-60's leader overthrown by Ne Win
- Three-time Burmese prime minister
- Big name in Burmese history
- 1940's-50's leader with a palindromic name
- "Burma Looks Ahead" author
- Bygone P.M. with a palindromic name
- First P.M. of Burma
- Burma's first prime minister
- Three-time Burmese leader
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 08, 2013
- Washington Post - August 05, 2002
- New York Times - February 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue First Burmese prime minister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!