Clue: Burma's first P.M.
We have 1 answer for the clue Burma's first P.M.. See the results below.
- First Burmese prime minister
- 40's-60's leader overthrown by Ne Win
- Three-time Burmese prime minister
- Big name in Burmese history
- 1940's-50's leader with a palindromic name
- "Burma Looks Ahead" author
- Bygone P.M. with a palindromic name
- First P.M. of Burma
- Burma's first prime minister
- Three-time Burmese leader
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 03, 2018
- New York Times - May 21, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - June 15, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - May 04, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - January 22, 2012
- New York Times - July 22, 2004
- New York Times - June 03, 2001
- New York Times - December 19, 1999
- New York Times - August 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Burma's first P.M. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!