Clue: Big name in golf
We have 2 answers for the clue Big name in golf. See the results below.
- Clemson athlete
- Princeton or Clemson mascot
- Woods on the fairway
- Clemson mascot
- With 10-Across, ocelot and margay
- Striped feline
- "Moon __" (Penelope Lively novel)
- Woods in front of a field?
- Lion's cousin
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 12, 2008
- New York Times - August 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Big name in golf that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!