Clue: Clemson athlete
We have 1 answer for the clue Clemson athlete. See the results below.
- Big name in golf
- Princeton or Clemson mascot
- Woods on the fairway
- Clemson mascot
- With 10-Across, ocelot and margay
- Striped feline
- "Moon __" (Penelope Lively novel)
- Woods in front of a field?
- Lion's cousin
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 15, 2013
- New York Times - February 16, 2003
- New York Times - February 20, 1999
- New York Times - March 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Clemson athlete that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!