Clue: Woods on the fairway
We have 1 answer for the clue Woods on the fairway. See the results below.
- Big name in golf
- Clemson athlete
- Princeton or Clemson mascot
- Clemson mascot
- With 10-Across, ocelot and margay
- Striped feline
- "Moon __" (Penelope Lively novel)
- Woods in front of a field?
- Lion's cousin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Woods on the fairway that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!