Clue: Clemson mascot
We have 1 answer for the clue Clemson mascot. See the results below.
- Big name in golf
- Clemson athlete
- Princeton or Clemson mascot
- Woods on the fairway
- With 10-Across, ocelot and margay
- Striped feline
- "Moon __" (Penelope Lively novel)
- Woods in front of a field?
- Lion's cousin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Clemson mascot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!