Clue: Big oil company, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue Big oil company, informally. See the results below.
- ___-10 (acne-fighting medicine)
- Nickname in the oil biz
- Prefix with acetylene
- Big oil company, for short
- Prefix with tetracycline
- Acne treatment brand
- International oil and gas giant, informally
- Moronic intro?
- __ 10: 109-Down medication
- Moronic opening
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Big oil company, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!