Clue: International oil and gas giant, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue International oil and gas giant, informally. See the results below.
- Big oil company, informally
- ___-10 (acne-fighting medicine)
- Nickname in the oil biz
- Prefix with acetylene
- Big oil company, for short
- Prefix with tetracycline
- Acne treatment brand
- Moronic intro?
- __ 10: 109-Down medication
- Moronic opening
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 27, 2008
Found an answer for the clue International oil and gas giant, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!