Clue: Prefix with acetylene
We have 1 answer for the clue Prefix with acetylene. See the results below.
- Big oil company, informally
- ___-10 (acne-fighting medicine)
- Nickname in the oil biz
- Big oil company, for short
- Prefix with tetracycline
- Acne treatment brand
- International oil and gas giant, informally
- Moronic intro?
- __ 10: 109-Down medication
- Moronic opening
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 29, 2011
- New York Times - July 27, 2005
- New York Times - April 25, 2005
- New York Times - December 16, 2002
- New York Times - November 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Prefix with acetylene that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!