Clue: Nickname in the oil biz
We have 1 answer for the clue Nickname in the oil biz. See the results below.
- Big oil company, informally
- ___-10 (acne-fighting medicine)
- Prefix with acetylene
- Big oil company, for short
- Prefix with tetracycline
- Acne treatment brand
- International oil and gas giant, informally
- Moronic intro?
- __ 10: 109-Down medication
- Moronic opening
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Nickname in the oil biz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!