Clue: "Blue Hawaii" star
We have 1 answer for the clue "Blue Hawaii" star. See the results below.
- 1971 Lifetime Achievement Grammy winner
- One with many imitators
- Singer with the 1960 #1 album "G.I. Blues"
- Elvis the Pelvis
- Graceland name
- See 11-Down
- Rock legend
- Memphis attraction
- Performer with five #1 hits in his first year on the Billboard charts
- A boulevard in Memphis is named for him
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 05, 2008
- New York Times - February 28, 2005
Found an answer for the clue "Blue Hawaii" star that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!