Clue: Rock legend
We have 1 answer for the clue Rock legend. See the results below.
- 1971 Lifetime Achievement Grammy winner
- One with many imitators
- "Blue Hawaii" star
- Singer with the 1960 #1 album "G.I. Blues"
- Elvis the Pelvis
- Graceland name
- See 11-Down
- Memphis attraction
- Performer with five #1 hits in his first year on the Billboard charts
- A boulevard in Memphis is named for him
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 06, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Rock legend that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!