Clue: Memphis attraction
We have 1 answer for the clue Memphis attraction. See the results below.
- 1971 Lifetime Achievement Grammy winner
- One with many imitators
- "Blue Hawaii" star
- Singer with the 1960 #1 album "G.I. Blues"
- Elvis the Pelvis
- Graceland name
- See 11-Down
- Rock legend
- Performer with five #1 hits in his first year on the Billboard charts
- A boulevard in Memphis is named for him
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 13, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Memphis attraction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!