Clue: One with many imitators
We have 1 answer for the clue One with many imitators. See the results below.
- 1971 Lifetime Achievement Grammy winner
- "Blue Hawaii" star
- Singer with the 1960 #1 album "G.I. Blues"
- Elvis the Pelvis
- Graceland name
- See 11-Down
- Rock legend
- Memphis attraction
- Performer with five #1 hits in his first year on the Billboard charts
- A boulevard in Memphis is named for him
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 06, 2009
- New York Times - September 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue One with many imitators that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!