Clue: Bob's frequent costar
We have 1 answer for the clue Bob's frequent costar. See the results below.
- "5,000 Nights at the Opera" author
- Met manager, 1950-72
- Cherry type
- ___ cherry
- Cherry variety
- Rudolf who once headed the Met
- "Ba-da-___, ba-da-boom"
- Crosby, who sang "Little Drummer Boy" with David Bowie
- "Road" picture partner for Bob
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Bob's frequent costar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!