Clue: Book of Artaxerxes
We have 1 answer for the clue Book of Artaxerxes. See the results below.
- Poet Pound
- Book after II Chronicles
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia..."
- Jerusalem visitor from the Persian court
- College founder Cornell
- Book before Nehemiah
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus..."
- Cornell of Cornell University
- Pound of poetry
- Pound of literature
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Book of Artaxerxes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!