Clue: British actress Sylvia
We have 1 answer for the clue British actress Sylvia. See the results below.
- Cabaret singer Sylvia
- "Asylum" star Sylvia
- Sylvia of jazz
- Singer Sylvia
- Sylvia ___, whom Sinatra once called the "world's greatest saloon singer"
- Sylvia of "The World of Suzie Wong"
- Jazz singer Sylvia
- Player of the Queen Mother in "The Queen," 2006
- "___ by Sinatra" (1982 collaborative jazz album)
- Mozart's No. 1 through No. 41
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 11, 2006
Found an answer for the clue British actress Sylvia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!