Clue: Cabaret singer Sylvia
We have 1 answer for the clue Cabaret singer Sylvia. See the results below.
- "Asylum" star Sylvia
- Sylvia of jazz
- Singer Sylvia
- Sylvia ___, whom Sinatra once called the "world's greatest saloon singer"
- Sylvia of "The World of Suzie Wong"
- British actress Sylvia
- Jazz singer Sylvia
- Player of the Queen Mother in "The Queen," 2006
- "___ by Sinatra" (1982 collaborative jazz album)
- Mozart's No. 1 through No. 41
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cabaret singer Sylvia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!