Clue: British composer Edward
We have 1 answer for the clue British composer Edward. See the results below.
- "Pomp and Circumstance" composer
- Composer knighted in 1904
- "Enigma Variations" composer
- Knighted composer
- "The Dream of Gerontius" composer
- "King Olaf" composer
- Composer whose music is often heard at graduations
- "The Severn Suite" composer
- "Chanson de Matin" composer
- "The Dream of Gerontius" composer Sir Edward
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 08, 2009
- USA Today - August 24, 2006
Found an answer for the clue British composer Edward that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!