Clue: Bucky Beaver's toothpaste, in old ads
We have 1 answer for the clue Bucky Beaver's toothpaste, in old ads. See the results below.
- Product once pitched by Grace Kelly
- Bucky Beaver's brand, in old ads
- Classic toothpaste
- Classic toothpaste brand
- Gleem competitor
- It was once advertised as "Good for tender gums"
- Toothpaste introduced in 1915
- Toothpaste once advertised by Bucky Beaver
- Old brand advertised by Bucky Beaver
- Old Colgate rival
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - June 07, 2013
- New York Times - February 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Bucky Beaver's toothpaste, in old ads that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!