Clue: Classic toothpaste brand
We have 1 answer for the clue Classic toothpaste brand. See the results below.
- Product once pitched by Grace Kelly
- Bucky Beaver's brand, in old ads
- Classic toothpaste
- Gleem competitor
- It was once advertised as "Good for tender gums"
- Toothpaste introduced in 1915
- Bucky Beaver's toothpaste, in old ads
- Toothpaste once advertised by Bucky Beaver
- Old brand advertised by Bucky Beaver
- Old Colgate rival
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 17, 2015
- New York Times - December 30, 2013
- New York Times - July 15, 2012
- New York Times - August 05, 2010
- New York Times - May 05, 2008
- New York Times - August 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Classic toothpaste brand that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!