Clue: Classic toothpaste
We have 1 answer for the clue Classic toothpaste. See the results below.
- Product once pitched by Grace Kelly
- Bucky Beaver's brand, in old ads
- Classic toothpaste brand
- Gleem competitor
- It was once advertised as "Good for tender gums"
- Toothpaste introduced in 1915
- Bucky Beaver's toothpaste, in old ads
- Toothpaste once advertised by Bucky Beaver
- Old brand advertised by Bucky Beaver
- Old Colgate rival
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 26, 2009
- Washington Post - December 19, 2006
- Washington Post - September 28, 2004
- Washington Post - September 04, 2002
- New York Times - May 21, 2002
- New York Times - April 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Classic toothpaste that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!