Clue: Toothpaste introduced in 1915
We have 1 answer for the clue Toothpaste introduced in 1915. See the results below.
- Product once pitched by Grace Kelly
- Bucky Beaver's brand, in old ads
- Classic toothpaste
- Classic toothpaste brand
- Gleem competitor
- It was once advertised as "Good for tender gums"
- Bucky Beaver's toothpaste, in old ads
- Toothpaste once advertised by Bucky Beaver
- Old brand advertised by Bucky Beaver
- Old Colgate rival
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Toothpaste introduced in 1915 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!