Clue: Bush successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Bush successor. See the results below.
- Senator who wrote "Dreams From My Father"
- "Dreams From My Father" writer
- Presidential hopeful Barack
- Politician who wrote "The Audacity of Hope"
- Future senator who delivered the 2004 Democratic convention keynote address
- Presidential candidate born in Hawaii
- Winner of 2008
- President sworn in on Lincoln's Bible
- "Yes we can" sloganeer
- "The Audacity of Hope" author
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 20, 2011
- LA Times - March 29, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Bush successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!