Clue: Bygone Spanish dictator
We have 1 answer for the clue Bygone Spanish dictator. See the results below.
- 1930's-70's despot
- Spanish leader, 1939-75
- NFLer Harris, known for his 1972 game-winning "Immaculate Reception"
- Filmdom's Zeffirelli
- Highly successful Hollywood actor James presently on "General Hospital"
- Juan Carlos' predecessor
- 2010 Oscars co-host with Hathaway
- He reigned in Spain
- Longtime Spanish dictator
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Bygone Spanish dictator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!