FRANCO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- 1930's-70's despot
- Bygone Spanish dictator
- Spanish leader, 1939-75
- NFLer Harris, known for his 1972 game-winning "Immaculate Reception"
- Filmdom's Zeffirelli
- Highly successful Hollywood actor James presently on "General Hospital"
- Juan Carlos' predecessor
- 2010 Oscars co-host with Hathaway
- He reigned in Spain
- Longtime Spanish dictator
- Hathaway's Oscars co-host
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - April 20, 2014
- Universal - January 17, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - November 09, 2011
- USA Today - September 15, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 07, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - September 15, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - April 19, 2009
- LA Times - January 22, 2007
- LA Times - October 26, 2006
- Washington Post - May 21, 2006
- New York Times - February 26, 2002
- New York Times - November 17, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer franco that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!