Clue: He reigned in Spain
We have 1 answer for the clue He reigned in Spain. See the results below.
- 1930's-70's despot
- Bygone Spanish dictator
- Spanish leader, 1939-75
- NFLer Harris, known for his 1972 game-winning "Immaculate Reception"
- Filmdom's Zeffirelli
- Highly successful Hollywood actor James presently on "General Hospital"
- Juan Carlos' predecessor
- 2010 Oscars co-host with Hathaway
- Longtime Spanish dictator
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 17, 2012
Found an answer for the clue He reigned in Spain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!