Clue: Spanish leader, 1939-75
We have 1 answer for the clue Spanish leader, 1939-75. See the results below.
- 1930's-70's despot
- Bygone Spanish dictator
- NFLer Harris, known for his 1972 game-winning "Immaculate Reception"
- Filmdom's Zeffirelli
- Highly successful Hollywood actor James presently on "General Hospital"
- Juan Carlos' predecessor
- 2010 Oscars co-host with Hathaway
- He reigned in Spain
- Longtime Spanish dictator
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 22, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Spanish leader, 1939-75 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!