Clue: Canada's southern neighbor, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue Canada's southern neighbor, informally. See the results below.
- The States
- Good ol' country, for short
- Stars and Stripes land, for short
- G.I.'s sod
- Lady Liberty's country, informally
- Neighbor of Canada, familiarly
- Lady Liberty's land, informally
- Uncle Sam's domain
- GI's country
- Yank's home
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - March 26, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Canada's southern neighbor, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!