Clue: G.I.'s sod
We have 1 answer for the clue G.I.'s sod. See the results below.
- The States
- Good ol' country, for short
- Stars and Stripes land, for short
- Lady Liberty's country, informally
- Neighbor of Canada, familiarly
- Lady Liberty's land, informally
- Uncle Sam's domain
- GI's country
- Canada's southern neighbor, informally
- Yank's home
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 01, 2007
Found an answer for the clue G.I.'s sod that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!