Clue: Neighbor of Canada, familiarly
We have 1 answer for the clue Neighbor of Canada, familiarly. See the results below.
- The States
- Good ol' country, for short
- Stars and Stripes land, for short
- G.I.'s sod
- Lady Liberty's country, informally
- Lady Liberty's land, informally
- Uncle Sam's domain
- GI's country
- Canada's southern neighbor, informally
- Yank's home
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 24, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Neighbor of Canada, familiarly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!