Clue: GI's country
We have 1 answer for the clue GI's country. See the results below.
- The States
- Good ol' country, for short
- Stars and Stripes land, for short
- G.I.'s sod
- Lady Liberty's country, informally
- Neighbor of Canada, familiarly
- Lady Liberty's land, informally
- Uncle Sam's domain
- Canada's southern neighbor, informally
- Yank's home
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - April 12, 2006
Found an answer for the clue GI's country that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!