Clue: Canonized pope known as "the Great"
We have 1 answer for the clue Canonized pope known as "the Great". See the results below.
- His feast day is April 11
- Pope who persuaded Attila the Hun not to attack Rome
- Fifth-century pope
- Canonized fifth-century pope
- Pope of 452 who met with Attila
- Fifth-century pope, the first to receive the title "the Great"
- "Great" pope of the 5th cen.
- 5th cen. pope
- Pope in Attila's time
- Fifth-century pontiff
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 03, 2011
- Washington Post - December 18, 2009
- LA Times - February 24, 2009
- LA Times - December 21, 2007
- LA Times - March 26, 2006
- Washington Post - March 30, 2004
- Washington Post - November 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Canonized pope known as "the Great" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!