Clue: His feast day is April 11
We have 1 answer for the clue His feast day is April 11. See the results below.
- Pope who persuaded Attila the Hun not to attack Rome
- Fifth-century pope
- Canonized fifth-century pope
- Pope of 452 who met with Attila
- Fifth-century pope, the first to receive the title "the Great"
- Canonized pope known as "the Great"
- "Great" pope of the 5th cen.
- 5th cen. pope
- Pope in Attila's time
- Fifth-century pontiff
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue His feast day is April 11 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!