Clue: Fifth-century pope
We have 3 answers for the clue Fifth-century pope. See the results below.
- His feast day is April 11
- Pope who persuaded Attila the Hun not to attack Rome
- Canonized fifth-century pope
- Pope of 452 who met with Attila
- Fifth-century pope, the first to receive the title "the Great"
- Canonized pope known as "the Great"
- "Great" pope of the 5th cen.
- 5th cen. pope
- Pope in Attila's time
- Fifth-century pontiff
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 07, 2013
- Netword - January 27, 2013
- New York Times - May 29, 2011
- Netword - February 14, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 26, 2009
- New York Times - June 28, 2009
- New York Times - May 20, 2007
- New York Times - May 03, 2004
- Washington Post - November 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Fifth-century pope that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!