Clue: Pope in Attila's time
We have 1 answer for the clue Pope in Attila's time. See the results below.
- His feast day is April 11
- Pope who persuaded Attila the Hun not to attack Rome
- Fifth-century pope
- Canonized fifth-century pope
- Pope of 452 who met with Attila
- Fifth-century pope, the first to receive the title "the Great"
- Canonized pope known as "the Great"
- "Great" pope of the 5th cen.
- 5th cen. pope
- Fifth-century pontiff
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 03, 2013
- Washington Post - May 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Pope in Attila's time that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!